During your installation
Your Bell Fibe TV and Internet installation may start at any time during your scheduled appointment window and extend beyond the allotted window depending on your requirements. We recommend you allow a minimum of five hours for a complete installation.
During your installation, the Bell Fibe TV technician will:
- Install your Bell Fibe TV receivers in their requested locations.
- Install the Internet gateway and configure it for Fibe TV.
- Connect one PC and one laptop to the Internet gateway.
- Activate all the receivers ordered.
- Adjust the Bell Fibe receiver settings for the sharpest picture quality
- Program the Bell Fibe universal remote for your devices and provide you with a full tutorial on how to use your new Bell Fibe TV receiver and remote.
NOTE: The technician will connect the Bell Fibe TV receivers to your home theatre system but is not responsible for home theatre configuration and set up.