Language preferences on the YouTube app match language preference set on Fibe TV.
Select your remote
LIMITED WARRANTY – BATTERY FOR BELL FIBRE EQUIPMENT
Limited Warranty. Bell Canada (including Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada) (“Bell”) warrants to you as the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or “you”) the battery purchased for the Fibre Equipment (“Original Battery”) for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase of the Original Battery from Bell (“Warranty Period”) when used in the Fibre Equipment (“Warranty”). “Fibre Equipment” means the Home Hub 3000 modem or UPS (uninterruptible power supply), as applicable, provided by Bell in connection with certain of your Bell services. If the Original Battery fails due to a defect during the Warranty Period, Bell will replace the Original Battery with a new or refurbished battery (“Replacement Battery”). Any warranty coverage that remains during the Warranty Period on the Original Battery (when replaced with a Replacement Battery under this Warranty) will apply to the Replacement Battery. No Replacement Battery has any new or separate warranty coverage. Bell reserves the right to limit the number of Replacement Batteries provided to Purchaser during the Warranty Period.
My Battery Isn’t Working. What Should I Do? Ontario and Québec residents please call Bell at 1 866 310 BELL (2355) and residents of the Atlantic provinces please call 1 866 342-7367, so that Bell can confirm that the Original Battery is within the Warranty Period and attempt to diagnose and correct the malfunction over the telephone. Be sure to keep your proof of purchase to establish the date of purchase of the Original Battery; otherwise Bell may have to estimate the date of purchase.
Limited Warranty Exclusions. This Warranty does not cover any Original Battery or Replacement Battery (each, a Battery) that is:
- damaged due to: abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, theft, vandalism, force majeure events (e.g. fire, flooding, infestation, freezing, power-surge), overcharging or alteration; improper or unauthorized repair, maintenance, installation, set-up or storage; or accessories, wiring or cabling;
- merely discharged and can be recharged and returned to service;
- in Fibre Equipment at a location other than a Bell service address or in a modem or device other than the Fibre Equipment; or
- not owned by the Purchaser.
Exclusive Warranty. To the extent permitted by applicable law (which may vary province to province) and except where prohibited for Québec residents, this Warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, representations, guarantees, terms and conditions, express and/or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition to the rights described in this Warranty, Purchaser may also have other legal rights (which may vary province to province).
Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law and except where prohibited for Quebec residents, Bell's total cumulative maximum liability for negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other claims or causes of action, including fundamental breach, in connection with any Battery or this Warranty is limited to payment, upon request, for actual and direct damages up to a maximum amount equal to the purchase price of the Original Battery, and all other damages, including without limitation indirect, special, consequential, incidental, economic, exemplary or punitive damages, are excluded. You may also be subject to other limitations and exclusions of liability, and obligations, as set out in any Bell terms of service that apply to you. These terms survive the expiry of the Warranty.
Severability; Assignment; Effective Date; Agreement. If any provision of this Warranty is unenforceable, all remaining provisions of this Warranty remain in full force and effect. This Warranty is not assignable by Purchaser. Original Warranty applies only to batteries purchased on or after April 23, 2017 until amended or superceded by Bell. You accept the terms of this Warranty on the earlier of the date you receive a copy or use the Original Battery. If you do not agree with the terms of this Warranty, you have 30 days from the date of your original purchase to return the Original Battery to Bell, unused, for a refund.
More Information. For more information, Ontario and Québec residents should visit www.bell.ca/battery or call Bell at 1 866 310 BELL (2355). Atlantic residents please visit www.bellaliant.ca/battery or call 1 866 342 7367.
Bell supports provincial battery recycling programs by remitting Environmental Handling Fees for designated products. For more information about the designated battery types and recycling depot locations, please visit the Call2recycle web-site http://www.call2recycle.ca/.
April 23, 2017
Corporate Secretary’s Office of Bell Canada, Bell Satellite TV (Bell ExpressVu), Bell Mobility,
Bell Media and Bell Aliant. 1 carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A-7, Verdun, Québec, H3E 3B3
You can access the YouTube app directly on your 4K Whole Home PVR (ViP 5662) without any additional equipment.
Find out which receiver you have in MyBell
Upgrade to a 4K Whole Home PVR
How do I access YouTube?
- Press Apps on your Bluetooth slim remote to bring up the App Menu.
- Scroll to the right until you see the Prime Video icon and press Select to launch the app.
You’re free to watch YouTube videos as a guest.
If you have a Google account, you can sign it to have access to your YouTube playlists, channel subscriptions, etc.
To sign into your Google profile
Step 1: Find the activation code and sign in
- Navigate to the Sign in screen in the YouTube app.
- You’ll be prompted to visit the site youtube.com/activate with a computer or mobile device.
- Sign in to the site when prompted. If you have multiple Google accounts, please select the account you use with YouTube. If you're already signed in, skip to the steps below.
Step 2: Select your channel (if applicable)
After signing in, you may be presented with a list of Google identities associated with your account. This list includes:
Your account's personal identity. If you have a Google+ profile, it's your name; otherwise, it's your email address.
Any Google+ pages managed by your account. Be sure to select one that’s linked to a YouTube channel.
- All your Google+ pages show up, even if they’re not linked to a YouTube channel. If you select one that doesn't have a YouTube channel, you won't be able to sign in.
Step 3: Complete the activation process
- The YouTube app will display a code on your TV. Enter it into the browser of your computer or mobile device.
- Select Allow in the browser.
- The YouTube app on your TV will log in automatically. Please wait.
To check, navigate to the left menu on the YouTube app and you’ll see your selected Google identity.
To sign out of your YouTube profile
- Select Settings in the left-hand side menu.
- Select SIGN OUT and confirm you want to sign out of current YouTube profile.
You will be signed out of your profile but still able to use YouTube as a guest.
Learn more about how to sign in to your profile
YouTube is available free of charge. Bell does not charge additional fees to access YouTube.
Important: Please note that the use of apps on Fibe TV counts towards your Bell Internet usage.
Estimate and manage your monthly usage.
There are multiple ways for you to exit the YouTube app:
- Press and hold (2 secs) the BACK/EXIT button on the Fibe TV remote to exit the app.
- Press the GUIDE button to exit the app and display the guide.
- Press the MENU button to exit the app and launch the Fibe TV menu.
When using YouTube, the video quality affects how much data is used.
Learn how to change video quality in the YouTube Help centre
Manage your Bell Internet usage
Parental controls for the YouTube app are separate from those you set on Fibe TV. To enable the restricted mode for YouTube:
- Select SETTINGS option found in the left menu.
- Enable Restricted mode.
Learn more about the restricted mode from the YouTube Help centre
Language preferences on the YouTube app match language preference set on Fibe TV.
How to change the on-screen language on Fibe TV
If you experience issues such as flickering (a flashing black screen), please try unplugging the HDMI cable between the 4K PVR and your TV and then plugging it back in.Loss of HDMI signal
If you experience a loss of HDMI signal (e.g. no picture, or a black screen that says to connect your HDMI input), please try the following:
- Unplug the HDMI cable between the 4K PVR and your TV and plug it back in.
- If the issue is not resolved, unplug the power cord of your 4K PVR and plug it back in after 5 seconds.