Set a recording
- From the guide, touch the program that you want to record.
- Touch Rec.
- Select your desired options (record entire series, how long to keep the recording, extend the recording window, etc.).
- Touch Record to confirm.
Change or cancel a scheduled recording
- Touch Recordings.
- Touch Scheduled recordings.
- Touch the recording you wish to cancel or change.
- Touch Settings .
- To make changes, edit any of the options and then touch Save.
- To cancel the recording, touch Cancel recording.
Browse, watch or delete a scheduled recording
- Touch Recordings .
- The Recordings tab shows everything that is currently recorded on your PVR.
- Recordings from the last seven days are shown at the top in the New recordings row.
- All your recorded movies are grouped together in the second row.
- Each recorded TV show has its own row on the page, with the rows in alphabetical order. Swipe up and down to navigate around the page.
- To watch a recording, select the one you want to watch and touch Play.
- Playback is only available on your device for 60 days.
- A recording in progress can only be watched 30 minutes after its completion.
- Some recordings may only be available for playback on your receiver.
- To delete a recording, select the one you want to delete and click Delete.