If the remote isn’t working, check to see if your batteries are installed correctly or need to be replaced.
The red light on the remote red light will blink several times when the batteries need to be replaced.
To check the status of the batteries:
- With your Bell Streamer remote, select Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Under the Device section select Settings.
- Go to Remotes and accessories.
If Bell Streamer remote appears, select it to see the battery status. If status is low, replace the batteries.
To install or replace the batteries:
- Grip the remote and push down on the arrow.
- Side the cover down.
- Replace and/or install the batteries respecting the polarity (+/-).
- Put the cover back on.
If the remote buttons are not working, Check that the remote is paired with the Bell Streamer (Bluetooth or infrared).
If you’re not able to resolve the issue following these steps, please contact us.