If your Bell Streamer powers off or reboots by itself, try the steps below.
- Inspect the power connection
- Check the USB connection between the Bell Streamer and the power adapter and cable supplied by Bell. Ensure all connections are solid and plugged into an AC power outlet.
- Make sure that the power cable is NOT plugged into a USB port on the TV. These ports do not supply sufficient power to the Bell Streamer.
- Inspect the USB cable for damage.
- Plug the power adapter into a different power outlet.
Check for a software update
Google system update:
- With the Bell Streamer remote, select Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Settings tile under the Device section.
- Select Device preferences.
- Select About.
- Select System update.
Fibe TV app update:
- Select Apps from the left navigation menu.
- Locate the Google Play store and launch it.
- Scroll to My apps and see if an update is available for the Fibe TV app (look in the Available row).
- Check the HDMI cable and port
- Ensure the HDMI cable is connected properly.
- Move the HDMI cable to a different port on your TV.
- Connect the Bell Streamer to a different TV.
If you’re not able to resolve the issue following these steps, please contact us.