Here are some common emergency numbers. Program them into your phone for quick reference or keep them handy in your wallet or glove compartment. Visit the phone and accessories page and select your phone model to see your user guide for information on adding numbers to your phonebook or speed dial.
- 9-1-1 - for reporting life threatening emergency situations (Please do not program 9-1-1 into your phone; most mobile phones have an emergency button for dialling 9-1-1 immediately.)
- *OPP (677) - for reporting non-life threatening incidents to the Ontario Provincial Police
- *4141 - for reporting non-life threatening incidents to the Quebec Provincial Police
- *DWI (394) - for reporting impaired and dangerous driving (only in Ontario).
- *ROAD (7623) - for current road conditions in Ontario
- 5-1-1 – for current road conditions in Québec
- *16 - for the Canadian Coast Guard
- #8477 - for Crime Stoppers
- *666 - for Transport Canada’s 24-hour Hazardous Goods Emergency Line