We collect information to:
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you. For example, we may collect information to confirm your identify or to establish credit worthiness.
- Understand your needs and preferences, to make recommendations for products, services and bundled discounts.
- Understand who the people are that use our products and services, how they use them, and how we can improve them.
- Manage and develop Bell's business and operations, including personnel and technology matters. For example, we monitor the volume of traffic on our networks so that we can make sure we have all the technology we need to support the volume. And we track product sales to determine the success of features, promotions and pricing.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may be required to collect information by a court order or to demonstrate compliance with a CRTC requirement.