How to place, modify and cancel a bell.ca order
Tracking, modifying or cancelling your order
Please have your order confirmation number handy before you contact us. You can also visit MyBell and follow the instructions below:
- Log in to MyBell and scroll to the Your orders section at the bottom of any service page.
- Click on Manage your orders to see your orders summary page.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon next to any of the orders listed to view its details.
Please note: you can also modify or cancel orders that are still in progress from this page.
Products available at bell.ca
- Ontario and Québec: Bell Mobility, Bell Satellite TV, Bell Internet, Bell Home phone (including voice over IP).
- British Columbia and Alberta: Bell Mobility, Bell Satellite TV.
- Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Yukon: Bell Satellite TV.
If a product is not available
If you order something that is not available when it is time for us to ship it, you will be e-mailed options that include:
- Cancelling your order.
- Choosing a replacement product.
- Having items shipped at a later date.
If you decide to wait for your item to arrive but we learn that it’s no longer available from our supplier, bell.ca reserves the right to cancel your order.
Pricing and taxes
All our prices are in Canadian dollars.
Depending on how you pay, your purchases may be taxed differently.
- If you use a credit card to make your purchase, your taxes will be based on the shipping address for products, and the billing address for services (the province where the service is provided).
- If your request that your purchases be billed to a Bell Canada account, they will be taxed according to the province where the account is based.
If a bell.ca product qualifies for a rebate, you will see a clickable link next to the product. Click the link to download the form and instructions.
Bell.ca e-coupons are 4 to 10-character codes you can use to get discounts on selected products or services. If you have an e-coupon code, simply enter it during the checkout process.
E-coupons are available on various bell.ca Web pages. They're also sent by e-mail to selected newsletter subscribers.
All bell.ca e-coupons have restrictions that are explained on the Web page or e-mail offering the code.