Mobility devices and accessories
To send us your trade-in device:
- Shop for a new phone or upgrade to a new one in MyBell.
- Complete and submit your online trade-in order.
You can also access the online trade-in portal from the order confirmation email that you receive.
- Download and print the shipping label in the online trade-in portal to ship your trade-in device to Bell.
The shipping label is also sent to the email address that you provided during the online trade-in order.
- Package your phone in a suitable box and affix the shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Take the package to any Canada Post outlet. There is no need to call us. We will process the trade-in and then send you a confirmation email.
To return a newly purchased device:
- Place your device in the original packaging with all manuals and accessories included at time of purchase. If you no longer have the original packaging, place the device in another suitable box with proper packaging.
Important: please follow our instructions on how to safely ship your device or battery.
- Affix the return shipping label that was included with your device to the outside of the box. If you do not have one, you can print a return label from the Canada Post website. What does a return label look like?
Note: if you are unable to print a label, show the confirmation email when you take your device to a Canada Post location.
- Once completed, take the package to any Canada Post outlet. There is no need to call us. We will process the return and then send you a confirmation email (processing times may vary).
Mobile phones purchased in a store must be returned to the store where the purchase was made. Products purchased on bell.ca cannot be returned to a store.