To have Bell cables located:
- In Ontario, visit on1call.com or call 1 800 400-2255
- In Québec, visit info-ex.com or call 1 800 663-9228
Cable locating services are now offered by outside firms that are authorized Bell agents. Technicians from these firms will not arrive in Bell vehicles.
If you’re doing a construction project that involves digging, consider that phone cables might be buried in the ground. To avoid costly damages and to ensure your safety, know your safe digging practices.
For additional information
- Canadian Common Ground Alliance: canadiancga.com
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA): http://www.orcga.com
- Info-Excavation (Québec) :
http://www.info-ex.com/ (French only)
- Info-Excavation Best Practices Guide (French only): http://www.info-ex.com/prevention-des-dommages/guides-et-outils/guide-des-pratiques/
Bell is a founding member of the Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA) and also sits on the executive committee of Info Excavation for the Québec Region. Bell is proud to work in partnership with common ground alliances for damage prevention.