The day before your scheduled appointment, you will receive the first notification and be asked to confirm your availability.
- In the notification, select the link to manage your appointment.
- Select the I’ll be there button to confirm your availability.
- A popup with special instructions for the technician appears. You can either:
- Provide special instructions and select Send instructions.
- Leave it blank and select No instructions.
Your confirmation has now been sent.
If you need to edit or add special instructions after confirming your appointment, you can still do so. On the appointment information page, click the link under the special instructions section to make changes.
The appointment window you have selected is for the technician’s arrival time. Depending on its complexity, the job may extend past the selected time frame.