- Make your cheque or money order payable to Bell Mobility Paging.
- Make sure that the cheque or money order has a valid date.
- Write your account number(s) or pager number(s) on the front of the cheque or money order.
- If you're paying for more than one account with a single cheque, list the amounts to be applied to each account.
- Mail your cheque or money order to the appropriate address below. Do not mail cash.
OntarioBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 5103
QuebecBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 11097
Alberta and British ColumbiaBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 5460
To pay using your credit card, call us at 1 800 387-7243.
When you sign up for a pre-authorized payment plan, Bell Mobility will automatically charge the total of your bill to your bank account or credit card each month.
To sign up for the Pre-authorized credit card plan:
Please call us at 1 800 387-7243.
To sign up for the Pre-authorized chequing plan:
Fax a signed letter requesting this service to 1 866 440-6444 or mail it to the appropriate mailing address above. Include a void cheque and your account number or pager number.
Note: Your request for a Pre-authorized payment plan will not be accepted unless it is accompanied by your signature.