Help Bell protect the environment while using a secure e-bill service.
Over 21% of all bills issued by Bell are now electronic. Sign up and each year, you’ll help:
- Save 33,000 trees
- Reduce greenhouse gases by 4,000 tonnes
- Conserve enough energy to heat 8,300 households
- Sign up for e-bill
Bring back used mobile phones with batteries and accessories to Bell. They will be reused or recycled.
Bell donates the net proceeds of the program to the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) as part of the national Bell Let’s Talk mental health initiative.
Use e-solutions from Bell to reduce energy consumption, air emissions and gain efficiency:
Bell is eliminating single use bags in stores and is committed to reducing packaging and using recyclable materials.
Similarly, Bell expects its suppliers to also act responsibly, respect the environment and demonstrate integrity.
Across all operations, Bell is reducing its environmental footprint by:
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our network
- Optimizing energy consumption and reducing air emissions
- Maintaining efficient recycling programs
- More about Bell's performance