1. Power (on/off): Controls power for the Bell Satellite Receiver (and for your TV if this has been set up).
2. menu: Displays the menu for the device you are controlling.
3. ch arrows: Let you navigate through the programming guide one page at a time.
4. vol: Increases or decreases the volume of your TV.
5. MUTE: Mutes the volume.
6. guide: Displays the programming guide.
7. select: Confirms a selection.
8. Arrow buttons: The up and down arrows let you change channels and all four arrow buttons let you navigate through the programming guide. When watching a program, the right arrow brings up the browse banner and the left arrow lets you search for programs by theme.
9. last: Returns you to the last channel you were watching.
10. info: Displays program information for the current program. If you're in the programming guide or browse screen, it will display the information for the highlighted program.
11. back/exit: Returns you to the previous menu and lets you clear certain on-screen messages. A single press will go back and a long press will exit back to Live TV.
12. pvr: When pressed once, displays the My Recordings page. When pressed a second time, displays your daily schedule.
13. SKIP BACK: Skips the program you're watching back by 10 seconds.
14. SKIP FWD: Skips forward by 30 seconds when watching a pre-recorded program.
15. STOP: Stops a recorded event from playing. If you're watching a live program and have paused it, STOP takes you back to live TV.
16. PLAY/PAUSE: Plays and pauses a recorded or live program.
17. rec: Records a program instantly, or lets you set up a recurring event timer.
18. Numbered buttons: Lets you enter a channel number in the programming guide or while watching a program. The numbered buttons can also be used to navigate within the MENU by pressing the number that matches the option you want to select.
19. options: This lets you change the zoom mode of the channel you're watching as well as choose alternate audio and enable/disable closed captions.