The Fibe TV app allows you to enjoy live TV and on-demand content at home and on the go. Watch content on your smartphone, tablet, computer, Bell Streamer, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, AirPlay-enabled device and Chromecast.
The Fibe TV app is included at no cost with Fibe TV and Satellite TV services. It can also be added to select Bell Internet packages with a subscription. A subscription to the Fibe TV app requires unlimited Bell Internet with download speeds of at least 15 Mbps. For a better viewing experience, 25 Mbps or higher is recommended.
Fibe TV app features:
- Watch your live and on-demand TV programming.
- See what’s trending at any time and easily search for shows.
- Pause and rewind live TV.
- Download select on-demand content to watch anywhere, even without Wi-Fi.
- Cast content from your mobile device to another streaming device.
- Watch, manage and download recordings (Fibe TV and Satellite TV customers).
- Control your receiver using your mobile device as a remote.
- Enjoy On Demand rentals and Own with Bell purchases (Fibe TV and Fibe TV app customers)
- View programming up to 14 days in advance.
- Use filters to view specific channels in the guide, such as Subscribed, HD only, Favourites, English only or French only.
- Search the guide based on live TV, series and more.
- Set favourites for quick access to your favourite channels. Note: favourites are saved on the device and are not synced with your receiver or other devices.
Please note that the following channels are not available on the Fibe TV app:
- Comedy Time
- Good Times
- TVO Kids