- Press the pound (#) button on your remote to display the search menu.
- Select Clear Entry to remove any previous searches in the search field.
- Using the arrows on the remote, spell out the title of the show or the actor's name you are looking for.
- Select Search on your TV screen.
- Highlight the program you want and press SELECT on your remote. If the program you searched for starts at a later time, the Create timer menu will appear.
- Choose the timer option and frequency that you would like for this program.
Note: If the show isn't available at a later time there will be no search results for that program. Programs that appear in red in your search results are on channels that you have not subscribed to.