Battery type: Four AA batteries
- Remove the screws from the cover (typically one on each side and one on the bottom).
- Remove the cover.
- Pull the black plastic battery tray out from the top.
- Observe the battery orientation.
- Remove the old batteries and dispose of them.
- Install the new batteries. The lock will beep; this is normal.
- Re-insert the battery tray and attach the cover, aligning the lock knob with the pin inside the lock.
- Secure with the screws.
Shop The Source for Bell Smart Home batteries.
Call technical support at 1 877 267-2001 to confirm the battery replacement was successful and the sensor is in proper working order.