To program a Kyocera CDMA phone:
- Press 111111 (the number “1” six times).
- Press OK on OPTIONS.
- Scroll to PROGRAMMING and press OK.
- Enter the subsidy lock code provided by Bell.
- Scroll to NAM 1 and press OK.
- Scroll to PHONE NUMBER and press OK. Delete the current number using the double arrow. Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number and press OK.
- Scroll to HOME SID and press OK. Delete the current number using the double arrow. Enter 16420 and press OK.
- Press the red key or end button.
- The phone will restart to complete the programming.