2. Status bar — Displays the current device status information, including signal strength, time, GPS, messages, connected devices and battery level.
3. Touchscreen icons — Provides touchscreen access to the MiFi 2 applications.
4. Micro USB port — The A/C charger and USB cable connect here.
5. Screen sleep indicator — Flashes blue when the device is in sleep mode.
6. Touchscreen — The interactive device display screen.
7. Battery door — Remove to access the battery and SIM card slot.
8. SIM card slot — An active SIM card must be installed for network access. MiFi 2's SIM Card comes preinstalled.
9. Reset button — Resets the device to factory default settings. Insert a paper clip into the hole and hold the button down for five seconds. Note: Your list of wireless networks now show the original default network when you first configured your device. Connect your Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 again and re-configure it. Your pre-configured profile information stays the same, but for any custom profiles you have to enter your APN and other information.
10. microSD slot — Supports microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32GB (card not included).