2. If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network, you will be logged in automatically. If youʼre connected to Wi-Fi or another mobile network, you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. If you havenʼt registered for MyBell, you will have the option to do so.
3. When on the Services of your account, touch Bills icon.
4. When on Bills page, touch Set-up pre-authorized payments.
5. Touch Continue.
6. Enter the account holder's name, then touch Choose your bank.
7. Scroll to the required bank and touch Done.
8. Enter the transit number, the bank code and the bank account number, then touch Continue.
9. Review the bank account details and touch terms and conditions.
10. Read the terms and conditions, then touch Close.
11. Touch the check box to agree to the terms and conditions, then select Submit.
12. Pre-authorized payments are now set up on this account.