If you’re using a BlackBerry smartphone, please read the article I’m not receiving email on my BlackBerry smartphone for more detailed troubleshooting tips.
Are you able to make and receive phone calls? If not, please read one of the following articles for more help.
- My HTC smartphone isn’t getting voice or data service
- My Palm smartphone isn’t getting voice or data service
- My Samsung smartphone isn’t getting voice or data service
If someone tells you they sent you an email that you haven’t received, try sending an email to your own email address. If you receive your own email the issue may be with the other person’s email account. If you don’t receive it, try the following to troubleshoot the problem.
- Confirm that your smartphone is turned on and the wireless network is enabled.
- Is this the first time you’ve used email on your smartphone? If so, confirm that your email is properly set up.
If you need help changing the settings above, visit the phones and accessories page and choose your smartphone model to see your user guide.
Are you receiving email on your computer but not on your smartphone? This could be because your computer’s software is not set to leave a copy of messages on the server. Leaving a copy on the server will ensure that the email is available for your smartphone to download. Check your email software documentation for instructions on enabling this feature.
If the problem persists, please contact Technical Solutions for assistance.