Quickly and easily purchase a data plan directly from your iPad.
Note: These instructions only apply to the Apple iPad.
Once your Bell SIM card is inserted, follow these steps:
- Download the latest iTunes application from apple.com onto your computer.
- Ensure your Bell Micro SIM card is inserted into your iPad and connect your iPad to the computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Wait for iTunes to synchronize with your iPad.
- Wait for an iTunes pop-up message and select "Download and Update".
- Shut down and restart your iPad.
- From the iPad home screen, select Settings > Cellular Data > View Account.
- Set up your profile and billing information, and select the data plan of your choice.
Once your profile has been set up, you can visit the View Account page and log in at any time to monitor your data usage, view your monthly charge date, add data, or change your data plan. Once your credit card has been charged, the sale is final.