How to connect your Mobility device to a Wi-Fi network
Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
For detailed information:
- Visit our mobile device support page and select your device.
- You will find detailed instructions on how to connect to Wi-Fi under the How to use your data and Wi-Fi category.
Finding your Wi-Fi network name and password
You'll need the following information to connect to Wi-Fi:
- The network name (SSID)
- The network password (WEP/WPA key)
Bell Internet customized settings
If you’ve changed your Bell Internet network name and password, and you can't remember the information:
- Visit our Bell Internet wireless connection support page.
- Select your modem for more information about securing your wireless network.
Other Internet service providers
Please contact your Internet service provider to find your network name and password.