Transfer your Bell Mobility service to a new device
If you replaced a lost, stolen or defective SIM card and need to transfer your Bell Mobility service to another device, you can do this easily through MyBell. If both of your devices are compatible iPhones, you can also transfer your service to an eSIM using Apple’s eSIM Quick Transfer.
Use MyBell to transfer to a new SIM card or eSIM
If you are transferring to a SIM card, take note of the 20-digit number printed on the new card before you begin.
- Transfer your service to another device now. You’ll be asked to log in to MyBell before you can complete the next steps.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, enter your IMEI1 number for a SIM card transfer or IMEI2 number for an eSIM transfer.
- For eSIM, set up your eSIM as prompted on your device. For a SIM card, insert the new card into your device.
Use eSIM Quick Transfer on iPhone
If both your devices are iPhones running iOS 17.0 or above, you can easily transfer your Bell Mobility service using Apple’s eSIM Quick Transfer.
Before you start, turn on Bluetooth on both devices and make sure your new device is connected to Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
- On your new iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular >Add eSIM.
- Touch Transfer from nearby iPhone and a verification code will be displayed.
- On your old iPhone, enter the verification code.
- Follow the prompts on both devices to confirm the transfer and set up the eSIM.