You can change your Bell Mobility rate plan by logging in to MyBell, where you’ll be able to browse available plans and features.
- Log in to MyBell.
- Click My services.
- Select the mobile phone with the rate plan you want to change.
- Click the My plan & features tab.
- Click Change my plan.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your rate plan. You’ll also be able to review and change your features.
If you receive an error message while changing your plan, please contact us.
Important information about rate plan changes
- The rate plan change will take effect on your next billing date. Until then, your current rate plan and included features remain in effect.
- You cannot change from a monthly plan to a prepaid plan and vice versa.
- If you're currently on a rate plan that's been discontinued, you won't be able to get it back once you change it.
- When your contract expires, you don't have to do anything. You can keep your current rate plan as long as it's still in our billing system.
Looking to upgrade your phone?
Contact us to see if you're eligible for a new mobile phone.
If you know you're eligible, visit a Bell store.