For help with your specific phone model, check out our device support section for step-by-step troubleshooting and usage tutorials.
You can also try these basic troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your phone has the latest software. If not, update to the latest version.
- Remove then reinsert the battery for a simple reset. If your device does not have a battery, perform a hard reset. For step-by-step instructions on performing a hard reset, visit our device support section and select your device.
- If you’re having trouble with an app, close it then restart it. If the issue persists, delete the app and reinstall it.
- If you’re having trouble with the Internet connection, check the data settings. For example, make sure airplane mode is off, data services are enabled and/or you are connected to an active Wi-Fi network.
- If the device is having issues with an accessory (e.g. charging cable, headset, etc.), try another accessory to determine if the problem is the device or the accessory.