Send a Text to Landline message exactly as you would a regular text message.
- From your mobile device’s text messaging application, compose a new text message.
- Enter the recipient’s landline phone number in the “To” field.
- Send your text message.
- You will receive a confirmation text message – reply “Y” to accept the applicable charges and have your Text to Landline message delivered.
If the recipient replies, you will receive a text message with a toll-free number where you can listen to the reply.
- From your mobile phone’s Main Menu, choose Send Message in the Messaging category.
- Select Text and enter the landline phone number you’d like to send the message to.
- Type your message and press Send.
To address a text message to multiple landline numbers, simply enter the recipients' phone numbers in the "To" field. Each phone number will be delivered and billed as a separate message.
Text to Landline is available in both English and French.
You can type your message in English or French and have the landline message delivered (or “read”) in the language of your choice. The default language is English.
To switch the delivery language: before writing your Text to Landline message, text "F" (for French) or "E" (to switch back to English) to short code 4122.