What is Pay Per Use Flex Data?
Pay Per Use Flex Data is a flexible data option, available on voice-only plans, that lets you access data at affordable rates without committing to a monthly data plan.
The rate adjusts automatically according to your monthly data usage.
- Only applies to data usage within Canada
- Is not available on BlackBerry devices
Getting started on Pay Per Use Flex Data is easy.
If you are on an voice-only plan:
- Simply launch the web browser on your phone.
- If you don’t have any available data, you will receive the Pay Per Use Flex Data popup with pricing details.
- Select the Accept button to add Pay Per Use Flex Data to your account.
- Restart your phone
You will have instant access to data for one month and will be billed according to the amount of data that you used.
At the start of the next billing period, you will be asked if you want to keep using Pay Per Use Flex Data.
More about Pay Per Use Flex Data
If you are unable to browse the Internet after adding Pay Per Use Flex Data, simply restart your phone and try again.
If you are still unable to browse contact us.