Reset your voicemail password
You can reset your voicemail password through MyBell at no charge.
- Bell Enterprise customers: Please contact your employer account administrator if you do not have access to MyBell.
- Solo Mobile customers: Learn how to reset your password using Solo Mobile self-serve.
On your mobile phone or smartphone:
- Launch the MyBell app. Or, go to https://mybell.bell.ca/mobile on your mobile browser.
- Select your device.
- Select My plan and features.
- Select the Feature settings tab.
- Select Reset password to complete the process.
On your computer:
- Log in to MyBell.
- Click My services at the top of the page. If necessary, select your mobile phone.
- Scroll down to My add-ons & promotional data and click on Manage add-on settings.
- Scroll down toVoicemail password and click the Reset Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are still having trouble accessing your voicemail, please contact us.
Note: A charge will apply if you have customer service reset your password for you.
Good to know:
- Password Skip option - Free
You now have the option of skipping your voicemail password when calling from your mobile phone. Learn more
- Voicemail to Text
Get a text version of your voicemail messages when you're busy or unable to dial in. Learn more
- Visual Voicemail