- In the Push-to-talk Corporate Administrator Tool, click Manage Sub-Lists on the left side of the page.
- Click Add New Sub-List.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the list.
- Click Add Members to assign members to the list. A pop-up window will appear with a list of available contacts.
- Select the contacts you want to add to the list, then click Add.
- Click Save. Click OK to save the list, or click Cancel to discard the changes.
To delete assigned members
Click the Delete icon to delete the assigned sub-lists.
The deleted members are removed from the “manage members” view and subsequently the total members count decreases.