As a Bell small business customer, you can manage Push-to-talk (PTT) contacts, lists and groups for your organization in the Corporate Administrator Tool (CAT). It's quick and easy, and updates are automatically pushed to your Push-to-talk devices.
To access the CAT:
- Log in to MyBell.
- Go to the My Services tab and select the first number at the top of the drop-down list.
- Select the My service
- Scroll down and under the Manage add-on settings window, select Corporate Administrator Tool.
To turn on Talkgroup Scanning:
- From the left-hand side of the CAT page, select Master – List Management.
- Select the contact that you’d like to manage Talkgroup settings for.
- Once the desired contact is located, select View Groups from the right window pane.
- Select the checkbox next to Enable Talkgroup Scanning.
- Select the checkbox next to the group(s) that need to be added to the user’s scan list.
- Select Priority from the drop down menu (if required).
- Select Save to save changes.