Bell Mail includes email storage that automatically increases as you need more space.
However, if your inbox suddenly increases in size dramatically, you may get an email asking you to move emails to your computer or to delete some old messages.
Here are some suggestions to help you manage the size of your email account.
If you use email software:
- Retrieve your email regularly.
- Save your email messages and attachments to your hard drive.
- Make sure your email software is not inadvertently set to "leave mail on server."
If you use Bell Mail online:
- Save attachments to your hard drive and then delete them from your inbox.
- Empty your Junk and Deleted message folders. To do this, click the folder you want to empty. On the toolbar, click Empty.