You can have a reply automatically sent to people who send you email to inform them you are on vacation and not able to check email.
To set up a vacation message:
- From anywhere in Bell Mail, select the gear icon in the upper right of the screen, and then select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Vacation message.
- Type your vacation message in the text box and then select one of the following:
- Do not activate vacation message to turn off your vacation message.
- Reply every time to send your vacation message every time you get an email.
- Reply every time and append original message to send your vacation message along with the original message, every time you get an email.
- Reply once to each sender to send your vacation message only once to each sender.