One of my computers/devices can’t connect to the Internet, but all the others can
- Try restarting your Connection Hub. Unplug it and wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- If the computer/device is connected wirelessly, see I’m having problems with my Connection Hub wireless connection.
- Make sure that all cables are plugged in firmly and correctly. See How to set up my Connection Hub if you’re not sure.
- Reboot your computer/device; this may solve your connection problem.
- Third-party security software may be impeding your Internet connection. Try disabling the software and surfing again.
- If none of these steps solve the problem, contact us for further assistance.