Handy features of the prepaid card
- If you’re calling from a Bell payphone you can swipe your card rather than enter the card number.
- Once you enter your prepaid card number, the system will tell you how much money is available on your card.
- After you enter the phone number you’re calling, the system will tell you how many minutes you have available for the call.
- The system will let you know when you have two minutes remaining on the call.
- If you want to make a second call, don’t hang up when your first call is over. Stay on the line and follow the voice prompts to place your second call.