Setting up Online Voice Mail
You must set up your mailbox by phone before you can access your Online Voice Mail service online.
- From home, dial *98. Enter your mailbox number (your home phone number with area code).
- When prompted, enter your temporary password. This is your 7-digit phone number (no area code).
- Follow the prompts to change the temporary password to a new one. It should be 4 to 15 digits and cannot start with 0.
- Follow the prompts to record your name or telephone number as a personal identification.
- Follow the prompts to record a greeting that callers will hear when your Online Voice Mail picks up (the greeting can be up to 45 seconds in length).
- Press the * key to exit.; Your Online Voice Mail service is now activated.
- You can now log in to the Online Voice Mail service Web site at www.bell.ca/myonlinevoicemail.
Good to know
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your phone number.
- Regularly change your password to prevent unauthorized access to your Online Voice Mail. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- If you lose or forget your password, you can contact us to reset it (charges apply).