Check for customizations to your guide
Much like the favourites, you can customize the actual channel guide by removing from view the channels you are not subscribed to or do not watch.
To restore a channel that was removed from view:
- Press the MENU button on your remote control.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll right until you highlight Settings.
- Scroll down and select Menu and guide.
- Select Customize channel guide in the menu that drops down.
- Scroll down the list to find the channel that’s missing from the guide.
Tip: Select View unchecked to get a shorter list to scroll.
- Once you have found the channel, press SELECT to add a check mark next to it.
- Select Save to finish customizing the guide.
- Press GUIDE and check that the channel you were looking for is now back on the guide.
If you can see the channel you’re looking for in the guide, but can’t view its programming, it means you are not subscribed to this channel. To subscribe, please follow these instructions.