The Fibe TV app is free to download and is available for Bell and Bell Aliant Fibe TV customers as well as for Satellite TV and Fibe TV app customers from Bell.
- Bell Streamer
- Android smartphones and tablets (OS 5.0+)
- Apple smartphones and tablets (OS 10.0+)
- Apple TV, 4th generation or higher
- AirPlay on Apple TV and AirPlay-enabled TVs
- All versions of ChromecastTM
- Android TV: Sony Android TV, nVIDIA Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box
- Amazon Fire TV (Basic Edition or higher)
- Computer: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari* browsers by visiting fibetv.ca
*To access all your Fibe TV app content and features, please disable iCloud Private Relay on Safari, or use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.
- Fibe TV service with a PVR, Satellite TV service or Fibe TV app service
- Internet speed of 15 Mbps or higher is recommended (15 Mbps for the Fibe TV app subscribers)
- For Apple TV, AirPlay-enabled devices, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and ChromecastTM, the available content varies depending on your location. Learn more about content availability.
Once the app is installed, log in using your MyBell username and password.