Stolen or lost devices or SIM cardsIf you suspect your device or SIM card has been compromised in any way, please contact the Bell Mobility Loss Prevention team at 1 800 509-9904 immediately.
Our representatives will add your device to the national list for lost or stolen mobile devices so that it cannot be used on any network in Canada. Learn more
If your device was stolen, report the theft to local police.
You should also:
- Inform your financial institution as soon as possible as mobile phone numbers are used for banking website authentication.
- Update ALL of your passwords used for online access to banking, bell.ca, social media sites, etc.
Preventing theftTips to reduce the risk of theft:
- Use the lock code or password feature on your device at all times.
- Keep your phone secured and out of sight when not in use.
- You can use apps for tracking and erasing your phone if lost or stolen.
- Keep a record of your device details in a safe place (phone number, make and model, colour and appearance details, IMEI and PIN number).