Internet modem, Wi-Fi pods and TV receivers
If you haven’t already contacted Bell to cancel your service, please call 310 BELL (3255) before you return your rental equipment. Returning your rental equipment does not cancel your service.
Simply follow the directions below to return your rental equipment to Bell.
- Visit the Bell equipment return portal to print a postage-paid return shipping label:
- Package the equipment so that it can be shipped safely (a box is recommended).
- Rental equipment could include any of the following:
- Internet modem and its power supply adapter:
- Internet Wi-Fi pods
- TV receivers
- TV accessories such remotes, cables, power supply adapters and SmartCards (if applicable)
- Affix the return shipping label you printed to the outside of the box.
- Drop off your package at the appropriate location depending on the shipper listed on your shipping label:
- Purolator drop off locations
You can also arrange a Purolator pick-up by calling the number found on the return label or downloading the Purolator app on your mobile device.
- Canada Post outlets
Please note it can take 7-10 days from the time you sent your package for items to arrive at our warehouse and to be processed. If you were billed equipment non-return fees, it can take 1‑2 bill cycles for the return to be credited and to appear on your bill.