1. How to use Bell email
Sign in to your Bell Mail email address (@bell.net or @sympatico.ca) from the Web here. Or configure your Bell Mail account to work with your email software.
2. What are the features of my Bell Mail account?
Your Bell Mail account offers: Up to 15 mail addresses As much email storage as you need Learn more Email anti-virus protection Junk email filter Online access at be
3. Outlook 2010 email setup
You can use Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages. Important: You must connect to the Internet before proceeding with
4. What is the storage limit on my Bell Mail email account?
Bell Mail includes email storage that automatically increases as you need more space. However, if your inbox suddenly increases in size dramatically, you may get an
5. How to send an email using Bell Mail
Send an email using Bell Mail
6. How to forward my Bell Mail to another email account
Bell Mail lets you forward your email account to another email address automatically. Here is how to set email forwarding on your @bell.net or @sympatico.ca address.
7. Mail for Mac OS 10.4 setup
You can send, receive and manage Bell Mail messages using the Mail program for Mac computers. Important: you must connect to the Internet before proceeding with the
8. How to change my Bell Mail account settings in Outlook 2007
To change your settings or to confirm that the settings are correct: From the Tools menu, choose Account Settings. Click on the account you want to edit, and then cl
9. How to link my Bell Mail email addresses
If you have more than one Bell Mail email address, you can group them, so you don’t have to sign in to each one separately to check your messages.
10. How to use the Calendar and Tasks features in Bell Mail
How to use the Calendar and Tasks features in Bell Mail