1. How to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
Find step-by-step instructions to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
2. Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?
As a Bell Satellite TV customer, you can enjoy Bell Satellite TV service at a second location such as a cottage, vacation property or second home. Only one location can...
3. How to create or change a My Bell profile
Learn how to create, change and manage a My Bell profile.
4. Can I install a Bell Satellite TV system myself?
If you are a new customer, Bell Satellite TV needs to be installed professionally. The technician will bring the satellite dish to your home and will ensure...
5. How to record shows on my Bell Satellite TV PVR using the show’s name or a keyword (name based recording)
Learn how to use Name based recording (NBR) on your Bell Satellite TV receiver
6. What is the credit limit program?
The spending cap program is a pre-set spending limit on your Bell Mobility account that is communicated at the time of activation. A spending cap may be assigned to your account when you activate, based on your individual credit results.
7. How to temporarily suspend my Bell residential services
A temporary service suspension helps you save money by suspending your Bell service while you’re away or on vacation for-one to six months. Your service is reactivated automatically on the date you choose.
8. How to create a list of my favourite Bell Satellite TV channels
1. Turn on your TV and receiver. Press MENU and select the Favourites option. Use the Arrow buttons to select your Favourites list....
9. How to set up parental controls on my Bell Satellite TV
Learn how to lock your Bell TV receiver and block certain programs, pay-per-view events and adult channels to prevent children from accessing them.
10. What is the difference between One Bill and e-bill?
One Bill With One Bill, you can combine your Bell Home phone, Internet, mobile phone and Satellite TV services on one comprehensive and easy-to-read bill....