1. How to use Message Centre voicemail
What is Message Centre? Message Centre is voicemail for your mobile phone. It takes messages when you can’t answer the phone and can store 25...
2. How to top up the funds in my prepaid phone account
Top up options for your prepaid Bell mobile phone. Keep your phone active by topping it up before your funds expire.
3. How to configure my mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell Mobility 4G network
Check for detailed instructions Detailed instructions for configuring your mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell HSPA network are available for...
4. How to use Call Forwarding on my mobile phone?
What is Call Forwarding for my mobile phone?Call Forwarding immediately redirects calls intended for your mobile phone to another number, such as...
5. How to reduce data charges on my smartphone when travelling out of the country
We're committed to providing you with clear reception and extensive wireless coverage across Canada, the U.S. and overseas. There are two things...
6. What is enhanced 911 (e9-1-1) service?
What is enhanced 9-1-1 (e9-1-1)?When you dial 9-1-1 from your Bell Mobility device, Bell Mobility will route your call to the 9-1-1 emergency...
7. I have forgotten my Message Centre (voicemail) password
Password help for voicemail features from Bell Mobility. You can reset your password online. Learn more.
8. How to use Message Centre Express voicemail
What is Message Centre Express? Message Centre Express is voicemail for your mobile phone. It takes messages when you can’t answer the phone and can...
9. How to use Conference Calling on my mobile phone
What is Conference Calling? Conference Calling lets you add several people to a mobile phone call. You can connect the other callers at the start of...
10. How to change my Fab Five/Fab Ten list
You can change your Fab Five/Fab Ten list at no charge using the following Self-Serve options.