1. I’m having trouble connecting to the Internet using my Connection Hub
I'm having trouble connecting to the Internet using my Connection Hub
2. I can’t connect to the Internet using my router
Try the following steps before contacting the technical help desk. Turn off or unplug your Bell Internet High Speed modem. Turn off or unplug your router. Wait 30 se
3. I get an error message when browsing the Internet.
The remote web server can’t find the web address (URL) you typed.
4. I’m having trouble with my Internet connection
Restarting your high speed modem often solves connection problems such as: Slow connection Intermitent loss of signal Speed fluctuations Difficulties when connecting
5. My modem connects but I cannot browse the Internet – Windows XP
If you can connect to Bell Internet but are unable to browse the web, your computer's TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) may have become corrupt
6. I got a “Login failed” error when trying to connect to Bell Internet
A “Login failed” error means you cannot log in to your Bell Internet service. This is most often because you have typed your Bell Internet user ID (b1 nu