1. How to move your Bell services
Let Bell move and install your services in your new address. To make arrangements, have the following information handy.
2. What is a service or data service agreement price adjustment?
Service agreement price adjustment or Data service agreement price adjustmentSometimes Bell Mobility offers discounted or free phones in exchange...
3. How to reduce data charges on my smartphone when travelling out of the country
We're committed to providing you with clear reception and extensive wireless coverage across Canada, the U.S. and overseas. There are two things...
4. What are the latest Bell Mobility text messaging rate increases and changes?
Please check your services to determine which price changes impact your account. Effective dates were included in the communications you have...
5. What is the Bell Mobililty service agreement?
Your Bell Mobility service agreement outlines the terms and conditions that govern your relationship with Bell. It covers such topics as services,...
6. I have questions about wireless number portability and transferring my mobile phone number to Bell
What is wireless number portability? Wireless number portability lets you keep the same phone number when changing wireless service providers. You...
7. How to update the software on my LG smartphone using a computer?
You can update your LG smartphone by connecting it to a computer via USB cable and installing software from LG.
8. How to download the Montréal Canadiens application to my smartphone
How to download the free Montréal Canadiens mobile application on your Android and iPhone/iPad devices: For Android: From the home screen,...
9. Getting started with Bell Mobility
Get your Bell Mobility account set up and enjoy the Bell Mobility experience.
10. CDMA device discontinuation – Québec
Starting on January 31, 2017, Bell will no longer support some older CDMA mobile devices in Québec.