1. What is Bell Install?
Bell Install is a hassle-free way to ensure your Bell Satellite TV service is installed and operating correctly.
2. What's the penalty cancelling my Bell Satellite TV service?
All new All-in-One subscribers have a 2-year term: All-in-One equipment commitment: You must keep all equipment for the duration of the term...
3. How to cancel my Bell Satellite TV order
You can cancel your Bell Satellite TV order up to 24 hours before the scheduled installation date. To cancel your order, call 1 888 759-3474 and speak with a...
4. How to change or reset my Bell Satellite TV PIN
Your PIN is the 4-digit personal identification number you assigned to your Bell Satellite TV account. It's required to make changes to your television service,...
5. Is it legal to import a DTH satellite system from the United States?
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency has indicated to Industry Canada that they will not stop anyone from importing an American DTH satellite system,...
6. Using AirPlay with the Fibe TV app
Using AirPlay with the Fibe TV app
7. Using the Bell Streamer
The Bell Streamer is a Bell-operated Android TV device that lets you watch and enjoy your favourite content on the big screen.
8. What are movie services and how do I watch them on Bell Satellite TV?
What are movie services and how do I watch them on Bell Satellite TV?