1. How to activate and install McAfee Security from Bell on my computer
Learn how to download and install McAfee Security from Bell on your home computer.
2. I want to know about McAfee Security from Bell
Get reliable, up-to-date email and Internet security with McAfee Security from Bell. Choose from three levels of service to protect your family, network and more.
3. What are SiteAdvisor and SiteAdvisor Live?
Install the SiteAdvisor browser plug-in to see safety ratings displayed next to website search results. SiteAdvisor is part of McAfee Security from Bell.
4. How to install McAfee Security from Bell on my mobile device
Learn how to download and install McAfee Security from Bell on your Android or BlackBerry mobile device.
5. How do I safely use my browser online?
Your browser is important to your computer security. Keep your browser and security systems (anti-virus software, firewalls, etc.) up-to-date.
6. How to use McAfee Personal Firewall
Set up McAfee Personal Firewall software to detect and block viruses and hackers before they reach your computer or home network.
7. How do I use email safely?
Whether you use email software like Outlook, Outlook Express or Apple Mail, or read your email online through your browser, it’s important to be cautious. Certain types of email messages and attachments can be risky.
8. How to set up Parental Controls in McAfee Security from Bell
Monitor and limit your children’s Internet usage with the Parental Controls feature in McAfee Security from Bell.
9. I want to view user guides for my McAfee security service
Learn how to use all the features of your McAfee Security service from Bell.
10. How to use McAfee Virtual Technician
If you have a problem with your McAfee Security from Bell software, install and run McAfee Virtual Technician to automatically detect and fix it.