How to record shows on my Bell Satellite TV PVR using the show’s name or a keyword: Setting up a name based recording
To set up a name based recording, you use the Vu Pass timer to search for a program title or keyword. The receiver automatically sets up timers to record programs in the EPG matching your search.
To access Vu Pass:
- Press the PVR button twice on your
- remote control,
- Select Vu Pass.
- Use the following selections to refine your search:
- Title - Search for programs by title.
- Info - Search for programs whose descriptions and titles contain keywords.
- Exact Match - Select this option if you know the exact title of the program.
Tip: This feature can produce several unexpected results if you use generic terms. Searching for “Lost” can give you “Lost”, “Lost in Space”, “Lost Boys”, etc. Use “Exact Match” if your PVR returns several results.