There are 3 ways to order Pay-per-view
- Use your remote
- Order by phone
- Order online
Use your remote
- Select the Pay-per-view channel from the on-screen programming guide. Find the specific show time and press Select.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to order.
(Note: You'll need your password to order a Pay-per-view channel that you've previously locked.)
- If the event has already started, you will go directly to its channel.
If the event hasn't started yet, you will be prompted to create a timer for the Pay-per-view event .
Order by phone
Call 1 866 68 ORDER (686 7337) and follow the instructions. Be sure to write down the channel number and start time of the program you ordered. Then, simply tune in to the channel at the scheduled start time to watch the Pay-per-view event or movie.
- Visit bell.ca/tvonline
- Once you have placed your order online, you will get a confirmation email with the channel number and start time of the Pay-per-view program.
- Tune in to the correct channel at the right time to watch the Pay-per-view program you have ordered.
If you are still unable to watch the Pay-per-view program you ordered, please call us at 1 888 759-3474.