Install the latest version of BlackBerry® Tablet OS to get new features for your BlackBerry® PlayBookTM tablet.
- This update can only be done over a Wi-Fi network.
- Your information will be backed up automatically.
- The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet must be plugged in to a power source and have at least 20% battery life in order to complete the update.
- You will not be able to use your tablet during the update, which will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
To update the software on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet:
- From the home screen, select the Settings icon.
- Select Software Updates > Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, select Download.
- After the software is downloaded, select Install.
- Once the installation is complete, you may be prompted to restart the tablet.